Monday, May 26, 2008

Adult Soda Pop and iPod Touch (this is not an advertisement)

Fun Stuff:

Most of my friends know that I am an Apple computer lover. Some would say I am a fanatic. Maybe they are right, but I still have to talk about my new iPod touch. I call it "everything but the phone" when people ask if it is an iPhone. I love this little gadget. It is already a great device for audio, video, email, and internet, but in June I expect it to be able to feed me and drive me to work ;)

iPhone/iPod touch software 2.0 will be released in June along with new applications from Apple and third parties. Among the new tools will be the ability to connect to Microsoft exchange servers for business mail.

I can't wait!



Wine Stuff:

No wine today. After such a long hiatus from writing the blog, I decided to drink and write about something very special. This is a drink that is effervescent, and amazingly consistent from vintage to vintage. It is possible to find this nectar in virtually every city across the country, and the price is consistent and reasonable. You guessed it, I am talking about malt liquor.

Today I drank a May, 2008 Bacardi Pomegranate Mojito malt beverage. You too can try this wonderous drink ;)

Happy Memorial Day everyone.



happy drinking,
-PMo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Malt liquor"? Why not some Bull or O.E.?

Good to see you blogging again. We are finishing a box of Power's Cab Sauv now. Check it out for cheap to drink but good hose red.

Robb

Anonymous said...

Hey that's my background. Thief!