Sunday, October 05, 2008

Portable Blogging and Stong Arms Shiraz

Portable Blogging

So I finally got an iPhone/iPod application that let's me blog on the go. So this is the first test of that application. That's really all I have to say about that. ;)

Strong Arms Shiraz

So, I found this Australian Shiraz that I had to buy because of the label. I am not usually prone to that sort of purchase, but in this case I could not pass it up.

So, because I found this lovely gem in my local wine shop (where I find myself quite often, and I know the owners) I was not worried that it might be a skunky loser behind a cute label. In fact it was quite nice. I should have written this right after I drank it, but since I did not I will have to call on my bad memory. It had typical eucalyptus notes with the jammyness of a CA Zinfandel. And yes, jammyness is a word. It can be used to describe how Jammy something tastes, or it can be used to describe the degree to which someone looks ready for bed.


Happy drinking,
-PMo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick ! I love the label too. I saw it later on on your blog. I bought a wonderful bottle of beer myself yesterday, a St Peter's Honey Porter. Oval shaped, olive tinted glass, a beautiful object. The beer however was far too bitter for my taste. Philippe from Helsinki.