Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving and Pumpkin Ale

Pumpkin Carving



I have not dressed up for Halloween since I was a kid. I really want to dress up, but I want the costume to be really well done. I just never spend the time and effort it would take to have a good custume. Nevertheless, there is one thing Claudia and I always do for Halloween. We carve a pumpkin. For the past 2 Halloweens that we have spent in NY, we have carved one pumpkin each. This year we went with friends to a local pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins. Then on Wednesday we all got together and sliced those babies up ;) Take a close look at Claudia's pumpkin. It is the one with the wiggly mouth and oval nose who seems to be looking up into the sky. He has a baby pumpkin implaled on his stem, and he is pretty sad about it.



Pumpkin Ale

I hate beer. Blech! And I don't like pumpkin ale either, so I don't have anything to say about it.

:))

Happy drinking
-PMo

No comments: