Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Possible Delay in Departure

Fun Stuff:

Well I have some not-so-fun news, but I am trying to look on the bright side. I got an email today from the attorneys handling my French work permit/visa stating that the documents are delayed by over a month. What this normally means, is that my departure would be delayed. I am going to try to find a way to go to France on a temporary basis, start learning French, and wait for the visa. The problem is that, I think, I have to come back to the U.S. to “activate” the French visa. Hopefully there will be better news soon.

Wine Stuff:

More summer wine, Yeah! I am drinking a Pinot Grigio from the Beringer Blass Wine Estates. It’s a firt for me. I have never had anything from this vineyard, but I like it. This wine is nice all by itself, like I am having it. I don’t mean I am all by myself drinking like in that song. NO! Claudia is sitting right over there watching me. Heh.

Back to the point. The wine would also be good with pasta and an Alfredo sauce, and of course chicken or fish. If you like dry, bright and citrusy Pinot Grigio, you will like this.

-PMo

No comments: