Friday, April 21, 2006

Welcome to Weirdo's Wine World!

I set this blog up to keep everyone up to date on wines that cross my path. Hopefully the posts will be informative, and sometimes funny. I like funny stuff. I have a lot of friends who don't like wine, so I also want the blog to be a repository for interesting stories about my life in Europe. I will link to images I take, and keep you current on all the fun, interesting, exciting, and surprising things in in the world of me, Claudia, Finn (pug#1),and, Gertie (pug#2).

I have plenty of friends and family who get bored quickly when they read/hear "wine talk". An example of wine talk would be something like:

"After decanting this youthful and vibrant 83’ cab for 1 hour, it had blossomed into a beautiful bouquet of chocolate and black cherry. Blah blah blah, etcetera etcetera."

I will try to avoid such language in favor of everyday joe wine descriptions.

Image hosted by Webshots.com

-PMo

Website Counter

You are visitor number

No comments: